UX/Product Manager to fast growing e-health company BlueCall
BlueCall Internal – Stockholm
Mental health issues is one of the fast growing challenges our world is facing. BlueCalls vision is to help millions of people increase their mental well being.
Through our digital platform for instant therapy counseling we made it easier to find someone to talk to. 98% of our users are feeling better after having used our service.
We are now searching for a highly motivated individual to join us on our journey in a position that will play a central role for the growth of the company.
Your role as Product UX Manager at BlueCall
You own the product together with CTO, aiming to give our users the best user experience.
You work with Pirate Metrics (AARRR) in optimizing our product and user experience. Your role is to look at the metrics separately, dig deep into data, and make your design/UX decisions based on your analysis.
You create wireframes, user flows and/prototypes and work closely with our CTO and development team, as well as management team in created an outstanding product.
This is you
- You have a deep understanding of using modern Android development environment and tools
- You know what to focus on, how/what to prioritise and what is worth building experiments around
- You base your decisions on data learnings and experiments
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code
- You are self-driven, and you have a higher expectation of yourself, than BlueCall does of you
- It’s a big plus if you are fluent in Swedish
- Experience in UX Design and Product Management being able to show success cases previously led
- Experience using platforms such as Mixpanel/Google Analytics/Facebook Analytics
- Experience using tools such as Sketch, Illustrator or Photoshop
We currently facilitate that communication via a React Native app and VoIP calls.
What we offer
- Monthly salary and option program for the right hire
- An incredible journey - become one of the first 10 employees
- To contribute to a better world on a daily basis by increasing mental wellbeing
You’ll be joining a fun team of 6, with our office located at SUP46 in Stockholm. Ideally, we'd want you to be located in Stockholm with us.
Start date asap.
Help us make the world a better place. Apply now.