Experienced React Native Developer
Mental health issues is one of the fast growing challenges our world is facing.
350 000 000 people suffer from depression worldwide. BlueCall is a marketplace for instant therapy counseling, with the vision to help millions of people to increase their mental well being. We made it easier to find someone to talk to and 98% of our users are feeling better after having used our service.
We are looking for an experienced React Native Developer who would like to team up with us and create a version of our current iOS BlueCall app in React Native. We will focus initially on Android, so you will need to have specific expertise on React Native for Android development.
- Responsible for architectural design and implementation of new features.
- Responsible for the quality of all code produced, with regards to performance, reliability, scalability, maintainability and readability.
- Helping colleagues to improve their work, in particular through code reviews, but also by taking in interest in their work and by being helpful.
- Contributing to the overall plan for the company, by breaking goals down into tasks, estimate their complexity and deliver in a timely manner.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree and/or MSc in Computer Science OR equivalent experience
- You are comfortable working with React Native, Android, iOS, Git Flow
- You don't mind hopping into Back-end or others (Swift/Objective-C) in case the team needs some extra hand (No need to know it, just open to learn)
- You feel comfortable working in Agile environments with plenty of things going on and fast release cycles
- Strong knowledge and development experience of React Native apps
- You have published one or more Android apps to Google Play
- You are remote friendly
- A go-getter. Unless you're an expert in all the above, you'll need to pick up a few things along the way
- Hands-on. You prefer doing over talking.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We look forward to hearing from you!