Sales · Stockholm HQ Tillfälligt distansarbete
Do you want to be part of helping thousands of people towards better mental health and learn the fundamentals of B2B sales in a SaaS company? BlueCall is a fast-growing SaaS startup within proactive mental health care. We are helping businesses take care of their employees, and get them to perform better at work and in life. In our app we offer self-help programs, guides and calls with therapists. At BlueCall, you will get the opportunity to be part of a passionate team striving to change how we talk about mental health. Currently the team consists of 16 persons, but we are now entering a phase of high growth and need to scale quickly. To be a part of BlueCall, we believe that you have a positive mindset, love challenges and have a strong will to succeed.
About the role
As a Sales Intern you will be a part of BlueCall’s fast-growing sales team, learn the ins and outs of the B2B SaaS sales process and prepare yourself for a career in B2B sales as a next step. During the internship you will learn how to identify opportunities, qualify leads and set sales meetings. You will work closely with our Sales Managers and report directly to our CEO. We believe that you thrive in a fast paced environment, are target focused and can keep a professional mindset towards our customers. We also believe that you are a team player who can handle a rapidly changing work environment.
If you are just starting your career in sales, this is the perfect opportunity to learn more about B2B SaaS sales and kick-start your career! For the right candidate, there is an opportunity for permanent employment after finishing the internship. This internship is unpaid, but you will receive a commission based on your sales performance.
What you will do/learn
- Prospecting and identifying new business opportunities
- Qualify leads
- Set up mail bots to automate the sales process
- Use prospecting tools
- Contact ant talk to C-level executives through phone, email and LinkedIn
- Set and follow up on targets and KPIs
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written and verbally
- You are studying or have recently graduated from a post-secondary education in business, marketing or sales
- You are passionate about mental health
- You are prestigeless and enjoy working in teams
- Previous work experience in sales is a plus
- We prefer if you can work from our Stockholm office, but it will be possible to work remotely as well due to the Covid pandemic