At BlueCall, we are looking for a driven Digital Inbound Marketing Intern to help out with improving our company website to increase conversion of visitors to qualified leads.
Our company website has gone through a major development update and now we are looking for a talented intern to help improve the content in the landing page, supporting pages and add relevant CTA across our website content to convert visitors into qualified leads for sales.
We are a small and fast-growing company, where the opportunity to learn is only set by yourself. If you are looking for a place where you are encouraged to come up with ideas and initiatives that will positively impact users' life by improving their mental health every day, then this is the role for you!
What do we offer?
- Opportunity for a hands-on experience that you can add to your CV and references from the supervisor.
- An active role - You will be part of the team and have the opportunity to see projects through from start to finish.
- A dedicated mentor to guide you and push your development throughout your internship.
- Work remotely or drop-ins at our HQ. We offer full flexibility.
- The start date is flexible, as is your internship duration, but we believe you will be able to start soon and be working with us for 3-6 months.
- The internship is unpaid but there is a huge opportunity to practice what you learn and make a positive impact towards the business goals.
During your internship, we will focus on:
- Taking responsibility for a marketing project from start to finish.
- Focus on buyer journey (Awareness, Consideration, and Decision) for the different buyer personas to increase qualified inbound leads to sales.
- Updating and optimizing the copy, artwork (images, icons, logos), and potentially try new formats e.g. video, infographics.
- Continuously optimizing the Call-to-Action usage by visitors to increase qualified leads for sales purposes through forms, meeting booking links, or subscriptions to the newsletter.
- A/B testing the copy, artwork, and Call-to-Action on the website to identify the most converting messaging, flows, and CTAs for the targeted buyer persona.
- The primary goal of the website is to increase conversion in our inbound leads. However, it is also an important source of information for other external users. The website update should navigate them the relevant information and CTA to suit their needs.
- Learning to use data-driven approach to prioritizations, execution, and iterations of your various marketing tasks related to this project.
We believe that you:
- Are enrolled or recently graduated from a reputed school (högskola) / university with education in marketing with a specialism in digital marketing with a buyer-centric approach.
- Have a basic understanding of the steps necessary for creating a company website based on buyer's person and their journey to covert into inbound qualified leads.
- Have the ability to give and receive feedback.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have curiosity and willingness to learn and share knowledge.
- Have basic knowledge of WordPress, MailChimp, Calendly, contact forms, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, and CRM for managing the leads.
- Have fluency in English and Swedish.
- Love pets 🐶 or 😻 or 🐢 or (your favorite animal).
It is also a plus if you:
- Have experience with Figma.
- Have an interest in SEO and SEM is highly appreciated.
- Have some knowledge about HTML/CSS/JS to update WordPress will be a huge bonus.
- Have some knowledge about SaaS applications.
- Have an interest in mental wellbeing.
If you made it this far and want to be a part of our team, apply with your CV, and links showcasing the projects you are proud of today. Or share this ad with someone you know!
We are interviewing on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Our Vision is to help millions around the world to be happy by focusing on their mental health.
BlueCall was founded in 2016 by three awesome founders Caroline, Lisa, and Tamara, to make mental health accessible and affordable to everyone by digitalizing it. In 2018, our company shifted its focus to Enterprise solutions for mental health.
BlueCall improves mental health in the workplace by helping employees and leaders find tools to deal with all the challenges of everyday life, both at work and in private life.
BlueCall's digital toolbox includes anonymous coaching and support with professional talk therapists, training and exercises, as well as effect measurement and expert advice. The toolbox allows all companies to take part in the skills required to create sustainable employees.
Today we have about 50 customers such as Rituals, KICKS, LUSH, M (A Volvo Company), Hero gaming, ICA, Academic Work, and Renault. We continue to grow and therefore recruit for several roles during 2020-2021.